We would always recommend a current iPad, which is available from Apple, especially since the battery is sure to work there.
The following would have to be considered when buying:
- A normal iPad is sufficient, it does not have to be a 'Pro' version.
- We recommend the latest iOS version, at least iOS 13.
- Our app occupies about 65 MB of memory on the iPad, so you don't need a version with large memory per se.
- Exception: If you want to store continuity-photos and videos on the iPad, we recommend a version with large memory.
- An iPad version with a sim card is highly recommended. So all inputs by the script supervisor will be immediately pushed to the cloud and will be available for further processing in post production.