This feature is only available with our Production Service 👑.
Here's what you need to keep in mind when working on a project with two iPads:
Update your LockitScript app via the AppStore app on both iPads to the latest version and then check if you have the same version number at the bottom of the login screen of the LockitScript app.
‼️IMPORTANT: Whenever you have a handover, be sure to "Reload Project from Cloud" first and foremost!
Reload project from Cloud: ('Import changes' is not enough here!)
- Settings (gear icon) >
- Project >
- Button "Reload project from Cloud"
Each of the project iPads immediately backs up all data to the cloud.
On the other hand: If data in the cloud has changed, this is not automatically downloaded to the iPad.
So if you want to have the info of the other iPads, you have to download this data manually.
This is not automated at the moment, because we can't know when and which iPad is currently online. So we can't send this info to all iPads immediately.
Basic rules for parallel work in multiple units:
- Each Script Supervisor works on a separate shooting day. (Main, SU, Splinter etc.)
- During the shooting day - if possible - do not enter the shooting day of the other script supervisor
- If you have to work together on the same shooting day, you as the second unit Script Supervisor / Continuity must not go into the tab 'Report Input', e.g. to enter actors / working hours / material / etc. This task lies with the main unit Script Supervisor / Continuity. By opening the tab 'Report Input', data can be overwritten by mistake
- If you take over a scene in the 2nd unit on the same shooting day as the main unit, reload the project once, so that you do not have the same slate numbering
- Import changes at least once a day, so that you can see the status of the other units iPad data